I am pi***d !!!

I’m confused about the mount. It’s list in Canon in L39mm mount group, but I found another one on Ebay (IT#7610532577). The auction info says it has a bayonet mount.

Jeff Canes said:
I’m confused about the mount. It’s list in Canon in L39mm mount group, but I found another one on Ebay (IT#7610532577). The auction info says it has a bayonet mount.

Yeah, kinda confusing... The Canon 7 had screw mounted lenses in 39mm (Leica) mount but the 50/.95 monster had a special bayonet mount. I'm not really sure why, perhaps to enable the rear of the lens to be clear of any light baffles.

Sorry, I made it sound confusing... The original post dealt with the Yashicamat with the rare Lumaxar lens. That's the one I won. The guy won it from under my nose the first time and then he put it back on E-bay hoping that he'll make more money out of it. Well, he did. Only 5 bucks. I didn't mind paying the extra, the Lumaxars are rare nowadays.

Here it is:

98_1.JPG

Looks the same as any Yashicamat, the only difference being the lens, not a Yashikor or a Yashinon (the usuals) but the Lumaxar.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back