Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...yes, I know we've done this before, but...it's nearly Thanksgiving here in the U.S. I'd like to know what everyone is thankful for this year (even if you are somewhere that doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving! ) :)

My list:

I am thankful to have not one, but multiple jobs, which allows me to keep a roof over my head, and food on my table.

I am thankful to still have my Gramma, and that I have such wonderful memories of my Grampa.

I am thankful for my dear friend and officemate, Ed, who fascinates me daily with his stories of times long ago, of friends, of family, of old WWII buddies, and of this close-nit small town of ours.

I am thankful that I am healthy enough to pursue my dreams.

I am thankful that I have been graced with a job that , once a week, allows me to reach out to children that are in the terrible situation that I once was...that I get to be a bright spot in their lives, and hopefully change their lives, if only a little.

I am thankful for the loving, caring friends that I have in my life...those that have been there and stuck with me through hard times, and those that I know WILL be there for me when I do need them.

I am thankful that each morning, I get to wake up next to the man I love with all my heart, and that I've had two years of wonderful memories with him, that will always be part of me.

And lastly...I am thankful that I am fortunate enough to even be able to post on this forum, or take a picture with my camera, or drive in my car.

1. I am thankful for my parents without whom I would not exist and for my husband and kids as they give me a reason to continue.

2. I am thankful for my ADHD son who has shown me that there is another way to approach life outside what the world calls the normal range.

3. I am thankful for my pallie, my best friend and my cousin, Aprilraven, for reasons that even I cannot put into words.

4. I am thankful for the troops that are serving and I am profoundly thankful for the one who is leaving in January to continue on his path. Hooah, Rangers Lead The Way. Sua Sponte.

5. I am thankful for the sacrifice, the grace and the promise of everlasting.

6. I am thankful for so much more that just cannot be expressed in words.

I am thankful for the troops in Iraq. Who continue to put their lives on the line for the freedom of others.

I am thankful for my parents. Who were generous enough to buy me a digital camera.

Thankful for the road of my life with all its bumps, potholes, and wrong turns. When the road has been bumpy the scenery has always been great!

Thankful for the twisted and completely outside of normal way of looking at the world that God saw fit to bless me with.

Thankful for my family (even the ones I am avoiding today).

Thankful for the many talents God blessed me with.

Thankful for God's patience as I try to figure out what He wants me to do with those talents (30+ years of working on it now).

Thankful for my job because it allows me time with my family and to provide for my family. And for the coworkers that are true friends. Even thankful for the coworkers who are mortal enemies because they remind me there are problems in the world that need to be corrected.

And the list goes on. Every breath (even the painful ones) are gifts and I am thankful for them. Even if I do gripe a bit.

Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless!!!

I am thankful for the ones I love
although they drive me crazy
I'm thankful for today's nice weather
although it still is hazy

I'm thankful there's a God above
who loves me 'though I'm dirt
I'm thankful that He gives me strength
to learn from all the hurt

I'm thankful for my many friends
in person and online
and most of all I'm thankful that