Photos OK to edit
IMG_3775.jpg

IMG_4052.jpg

IMG_4050.jpg

IMG_4032.jpg

IMG_3793.jpg

IMG_3792.jpg

IMG_3791.jpg

wow that thing has some kahuna's! Is that an anti aircraft gun??? keep safe out there bro,

Adam

lol, i like them, but to be honest, they arnt wall hangers, they get the "oh crap that things scary" message acorss quite nicely. i would get some crazy perspective shots of it going off.

AWESOME!!! That thing is so cool!

Sorry, I would give you critique, however I am new to photography, so that is probably better than anything I could do. Loved those pictures though...

there are only so many places I can stand to get a shot of this though. It shoots 20mm HE Rounds in a cone pattern that also can spin anywhere off course from 1 ft to 20 feet......Im not about to stand ANYWHERE near the fire line...its just the nature of throwing 4500 rounds down range a minute

but thanks for the comments

Actually if she wants let her.....her Ignorance to what this is makes it so amusing to me.

Anti-AIR defense. The bullets Self Destruct in the air. We shoot incoming Mortar Rounds....NOT People, not Planes. Projectiles that are incoming to the bases to hurt Coalition Service Members...not just US soldiers/sailors/marines

Please try to keep comments on the photography aspect of the photos, and not what the pictures are of.

good idea. and photography itself is not bound to showing friendly things only.

I think it is also OK not to put up a warning in the heading, since it is not graphic (showing destruction, people suffering) in any sense.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back