I challenge you!!! Read me!!

Sorry I'm late! I KNEW getting those brats bathed and in bed would hold me back. ;) Anyhow.. here is mine..

DSC_1396-copy-2.jpg

LOL great twist on "lines" :sexywink:

Thanks! :)

Thanks for that Mish, it was good fun to get the blood pumping and the grey matter active even if my attempt was lame. Makes me think doing FC again. It's been awhile since I played, I think well before the format change.

Glad you had fun, K!! I know I did. I haven't played FC either in a long time. I used to be an every weeker. I might do more of these on weeknights......see if we can get people to be spontaneous. Plus if you are already on the site surfing the net ....it means you have time.....lol I might also push it to 2 topics in a 1/2 an hour....lol Get these people ready for what FC is really all about!! lol 5 topics......1 hour!!!

Fight Club...........5 photos in 1 hour.
5 topics are posted and you have 1 hour to shoot all of them. You post them up and people vote for the best in each topic....=)
TPF Fight Club

Fight Club...........5 photos in 1 hour.
5 topics are posted and you have 1 hour to shoot all of them. You post them up and people vote for the best in each topic....=)
TPF Fight Club

Thats right, it is awesome and everyone should play and vote. (I think i have thoroughly beat that horse.)

Interesting challenge and some very interesting results.

But, honestly, stop playing games and go get yourself a show, lol.

Interesting challenge and some very interesting results.

But, honestly, stop playing games and go get yourself a show, lol.

Who.....you talkin to me.....lol:greenpbl::lmao:

When you represent me......:sexywink:

Ok, Now, I cna join lol! My pentax arrived today :D I took 44 photos in 15 minutes of having it :D
Now I am reading its manual :D
Next I will join!

Odd question...what kind of show? For your photos? Are you a performer or something? Haha This peaked my interest. Oh and I'd like to participate but 8pm is 4pm my time and I'm at work then or in the process of leaving. Any chance of 8:30 or 9:00pm?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back