I got first place at the fair!

cherylynne1

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yep, this is a pretty much just a bragging post. I'm just so excited! I still feel like a beginner, but I decided I needed to be brave and enter this year. I entered three pictures, and two of them got first place! :)

Thank you to everyone that's been so helpful. I know I have decades of learning still to go, but it's so helpful to be somewhat validated at the level I'm at. :)

Here are the pictures that won:

DSC09778-Edit-Edit by cherylynne1, on Flickr

DSC04311-Edit by cherylynne1, on Flickr

And the loser photo :p :
DSC04946 by cherylynne1, on Flickr

Of course you won, making out with the judge like that! :aiwebs_016:

On a side note, I gotta start wearing ties! :biglaugh:

Fun! Always nice to get a bit of validation. Great job.

Yep, this is a pretty much just a bragging post. I'm just so excited! I still feel like a beginner, but I decided I needed to be brave and enter this year. I entered three pictures, and two of them got first place! :)

Thank you to everyone that's been so helpful. I know I have decades of learning still to go, but it's so helpful to be somewhat validated at the level I'm at. :)

Congratulations. I think the "loser" is a winner .

Congratulations. I think the "loser" is a winner .

Thank you all! And @otherprof, I liked that one the best, actually. And to be honest, I didn't think the ones that beat it were all that great...especially the third place, which I'm pretty sure was taken with a cell phone. But who knows what the judges are looking for, right?

I liked the blues and golds in the 2nd shot. And liked the baby feet shot too. Congrats!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back