I had a dream

Yikes.

Wow, man, sorry.

Wow.

I hope it works out. :|

You're doing something you love and a sinister force is trying to spoil your enjoyment, won't let you get on with it. Are you feeling a bit stifled in a relationship lately?

or

Possibly you're feeling threatened by someone, maybe someone new to you, you don't trust them or their motives. Maybe they're getting too close to someone you care about, but know one else seems to see it.

That's my take on it anyway

Holy hell, yes I feel very stifled in a relationship lately, upuntill the 11th of this month I was denied the right to see my fiancée at all, and for the last four months this has been going on, on and off due to her mothers power trips and slanderous remarks. This got to a point where my employment was at risk.

Moving on to section two of that post

My fiancée reasently had a friend return from out of state with her fiancé and as it turns out both of those two want my fiancée. Both the male and the female are telling her those sweet nothings that girls love to here and the male has even made attempts to take advantage of her already, both of them look at me with utter distain, I was telling my fiancée just yesterday that I did not trust either one of them as far as I could throw them.

I had originally just kinda brushed it off as I have been wanting so very badly to get a good portrait of a raven and title it "nevermore" for some time and was taking it as a warning not to get too close but, I'm seriously rethinking that position now as I was awakened prematurely and I do firmly believe in that kind of stuff, I can't tell you howmany things I've forseen through dreams.

After reading the replies I called my fiancée

ironicly my fiancée had the same dream only difference was the dream was longer, the bird was a tanish cream colored raptor and she was able to find a temporary shelter that is broke through before she awoke.

I had a feeling someone might be hanging round your girlfriend but i didn't like to say it straight out.

I've found translating other people's dreams is pretty straight forward as they're often quite self explanatory, even the more bizarre ones.

I must say though that i don;t believe there are any set rules for what things mean .ie dreaming of a dog=bad luck etc. it is what those things represent to that person which is important. You dreaming of a camera will mean something completely different to someone else dreaming of a camera who has no interest in photography...

Also i don't believe in supernatural explanations .ie visits from dead relatives, premonitions etc, Dreams are just all our fears, worries, hopes (at that time in our life) presented back to us in an abstract form, so it stands to reason that they can often seem to predict things relevant to you.

that said, i must admit i find dreams really interesting, and friends are always asking me to translate theirs for them, which i like doing

Most reactions

New Topics

Back