I HATE WINDOWS VISTA

Funky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i nearly smashed my new computer into little tiny pieces. i feel like shooting the damn thing. its a waste of space, all i wanted to do was install a driver for a usb wifi device and its messing me around, in short windows vista is crap. anyone else share this new found hatred?

sorry for smiling now ;) but we had 2 or 3 threads on here already collecting reasons why not to migrate to vista :p

oh, by the way : www.badvista.org ;)

I just got a new laptop and insisted on having XP installed ... I am very happy.

i wish i could downgrade..................its seriously a usless operating system

i wish i could downgrade..................its seriously a usless operating system

you could go for a cheap XP pro license ... maybe second hand?

for the average user vista is great, but when you want to do anything else it messes you around, its like its babying you and you cant do anyting about it.

I've been using it for months, and I think it's a gigantic improvement. The problms are that it handles drivers differently, but it was time for a change. It's in the driver manufacturor's court now. Honestly, though..it's wonderful.

edit: about the 'average user' thing...Vista has SO many more tiny options available to tweakers like myself, so it's far more flexible. It's better for average users, it's much better for power users.

So far, I love Vista.

that is because you had no driver problems yet, and no problems yet with legally purchased downloadable content ... and because you did not read yet to what you agreed in the license agreement as far as I know.

I've been using it for months, and I think it's a gigantic improvement.

well, in terms of fancy appearance and gadgets maybe, but I cannot see a single thing which helps me to work better with my computers.

that is because you had no driver problems yet, and no problems yet with legally purchased downloadable content ... and because you did not read yet to what you agreed in the license agreement as far as I know.

I've had driver issues, and I still love it...

As for 'legally downloaded content' I assume you're talking about DRM protected music. Your fault for paying good money on horrible quality, DRM infested files... Not something I would do.

its impossible to get these drivers to work.

I've had driver issues, and I still love it...

As for 'legally downloaded content' I assume you're talking about DRM protected music. Your fault for paying good money on horrible quality, DRM infested files... Not something I would do.

Actually, I myself am not downloading any music :p Usually the sound device is swithed off on my computers. Just know those issue from friends' computers.

maybe im doing something wrong here, does anyone have any idea as to how to install downloaded drivers?

i love vista too. I havent had any problems that made me want to switch back except for the fact that i could use more memory than i have

I am no help here. I am one of those insufferably smug Mac users that everybody hates so much.

Then again, I don't ever want to smash my computer because it just works.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back