I have a press pass

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
And DAMN do I want to go try and get into stuff for free now :D

It's a local paper..and anybody with a haphhazard knowledge of Toronto geography will know when I'm not 'local'...BUT....:D

DE-LUXE!

I almost got one, but I backed out before i got it for good reasons. If I had it, I would have been able to get into Seahawks, Mariners, Sonics, and Huskies games for free and be shooting on the sidelines!

Just make sure before you go to an event, you just don't 'show up'. Find out who is in charge of the event and and ask permission and have them tell you what kind of restrictions you'll have. I found that out the hard way the first football game I shot.

DE-LUXE!

I almost got one, but I backed out before i got it for good reasons. If I had it, I would have been able to get into Seahawks, Mariners, Sonics, and Huskies games for free and be shooting on the sidelines!

Just make sure before you go to an event, you just don't 'show up'. Find out who is in charge of the event and and ask permission and have them tell you what kind of restrictions you'll have. I found that out the hard way the first football game I shot.

Yeah, I have season tickets to the Toronto MLS team, so next home game, I might head down earlier than normal and see who I can talk to beforehand. And hope they buy my story that our community events & local themes paper is covering a sporting event across the city :lol:

I believe if you know some people, then you wouldn't need a press pass, heh...

Your username reminds me of "Gathering Of Minds", or is that what it stands for?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back