BadRotation

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:confused:

img1515medium8hi.jpg

awesome shot...clicked at the right moment i'd say! :thumbup:

Yes, well, but how nicely!!!!
What a picture!
One like that I would proudly present here - but that is not happening to me... With me, they show me their behinds first and then run...

LaFoto said:
Yes, well, but how nicely!!!!
What a picture!
One like that I would proudly present here - but that is not happening to me... With me, they show me their behinds first and then run...

Here are a couple from earlier today that were actually walking TOWARDS me, to see what the crazy guy with the camera was doing. I took this pic about 50 feet from them, and I would say they came as close as 25ft to me, just being curious, until they figured I wasnt interesting anymore, and slowly walked away.

Too bad there were branches in my way.

img1555medium2yp.jpg

1553hdmedium8ts.jpg

They occasionally show their behinds to me as well, such as this very shy (but curious) deer. She sat there and looked me over for a good 5 minutes or so before she decided I wasnt interesting anymore.

And once again, twigs got in my way.

img0902medium6ih.jpg

img0908mediumd7uh.jpg

This guy scared the ever living crap out of me when I walked past the trash can, and he came flying out of the opening and actually jumped at me. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

img1361largedd2vz.jpg

Awwww! Awwww! Awwww!
Well, eventually, the deer in my surroundings might begin to like me.
Maybe they told each other that last year in October my car happened to kill one of them who was silly enough to jump right in front of it... who knows!?!?!?!?!

Most reactions

Back