I just dreamed

Ajay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just dreamed that I was sitting around a table playing a card game with lostprophet, alexb, ferny, lafoto, spiffybeth, and rymo...

And everyone was having fun and mostly following the rules except for lostprophet who was being cheeky as always.

Then he showed us pictures that someone had taken of him sitting next to a camel...:confused:

Anyone else think that I'm spending way too much time here...?

As for the camel, I'm sure the otter is pissed! :p

Yeah, lp definitely has some explaining to do.

I think the whole dream was the result of some sort of hypnosis or brainwashing on the part of tpf to keep me coming back for more. :p

im flattered that i made it into your dream!

did i win at cards? im good at cheating, ill have you know

Ajay...

Was Beth peaking at my cards???
you dont need to peek when you have a spare deck in your lap :roll:

Im soooooo glad I only appear in peoples nightmares and not their dream. :fangs::fangs::fangs:

Ajay...

Was Beth peaking at my cards???

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the three of us were on the same team actually. It was a weird game.

School yard pick. You were last. We didn't have a choice.

I've had TPF related dreams before, so I'm gonna say it's completely normal :lol:

School yard pick. You were last. We didn't have a choice.
what game were we playing?
ryan was picked last :lmao::lmao:

What happened to the days (or is it nights!) of dreaming of Film stars, pop singers etc.
(OK I admit it, I dream of Anty:heart:)

I had a dream tonight where we had a meet-up with TPF members who vastly remained just "figures", I'm afraid, though I knew they were all from TPF, and in the end I found out I had none of my own lenses left, but three that so did not belong to me at all. They all fit my camera, all right, and may well have been better than my own (which include the kit lens), but I HAD a fit over the fact that someone (and I was not assuming someone from TPF, just SOMEONE) had exchanged my lenses for others. And Arch only laughed it all away (he became a recognisable person in the end), as if it were "nothing" if after a meet-up you end up with someone else's lenses, but I cried and cried (in my dream, honestly, I did).

So, Chiller, even though you did not figure (maybe you were there but among the "unidentified crowd" only) it turned out into something like a lens-nightmare (I wouldn't want to say a "TPF-nightmare", cause it wasn't, only was Arch so flippant about my distress :( ...)

I'm not sure but there were definitely cards involved and at one point lp drew us a picture.
well wasn't that sweet of him. did the picture involve a camel as well?

Most reactions

Back