Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....THAT I'M GOING BACK TOMORROW!

Yep, you heard me. I'm goin back already. :p This time I have my best friend Natalie convinced to go with. :) It'll be more of a shopping trip than a photo trip, but that's ok! I'm still taking my cam! :)

I'M GOING TO CHICAGO!

Why not look for a job and an apartment while you are there?

Big Mike said:
Why not look for a job and an apartment while you are there?

Don't put ideas in my head!

....er...should I say...don't feed into the ideas that are already in my head.

Just think...you could find a job without any 110 year old men to bother you. Chinese food restaurants all over the place. The home of Steve Urkel!

Big Mike said:
Just think...you could find a job without any 110 year old men to bother you. Chinese food restaurants all over the place. The home of Steve Urkel!

...and gelato. You forgot gelato.

I don't know what that is :scratch:

Gelato is Italian Ice Cream. Joe will tell you I'm obsessed with it, but I'm not...I merely like it a lot.

I mean...Ice cream is my biggest weakness, and gelato is BETTER than Ice cream, and better for you.

Here is some gelato.

There's a good Gelato place here in San Antonio... we should have gone there while y'all were here... :er:

And there's just some guy named 'Soriano' in town you could always shack up with...

....dude...total deja vu. I could swear a week ago today I was goin to Chicago, and here I am, goin again!

core_17 said:
....dude...total deja vu. I could swear a week ago today I was goin to Chicago, and here I am, goin again!

How strange. :confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back