I Need Information about Photo Editing Service

Elvin Miradi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

can anybody please tell me where can I find a good and quiet cheap photo editing service in internet?

Sometimes I don't have much time to edit my photos while I keep shooting everyday. So I need someone to edit them for me. What I mean here is just a simple editing needed.

So, every information are appreciated.

Thanks, guys!

Why not get something like adobe lightroom or photoshop which support batch editing as well as custom actions (that is setting up a series of default edits to be run on photos)?
At least then you retain all control over your images from shot to editing, which you will need. Otherwise how would others edit your shots since they would not know how you want them presented, about all they could do would be quick edits and that wouldbe about the same as just shooting in JPEG mode on your camera.

He probably wouldn't get Lr because of the price tag. Now if Lr or Ps is in the OP budget that's great. But for a free solution I would go with googles Picassa. I have CS3 but I still like using picasa for quick adjustments.

ahh yah I forgot about the free options....
Gimp is another free editing program and I'm fairly sure it has batch processing - though its user interface might take a little longer to get used to than photoshops.

However in all honesty photoshop is a few £/$100s in cost and if he is wanting a good edit of his work and shooting every day then the cost would addup pretty quickly. As I said if it were far cheaper chances are just shooting JPEG and letting the camera handle things would probably give the same result

edit - I'm curious is this shooting professionally or just hobby stuff?

I think the OP is looking for a service (company) to do basic editing for him. Not familiar with anything like this myself...

what kind of editing? i'm doing this service thou ..

good and quiet cheap photo editing service in internet
you know what they say about CHEAP...
I use MPIX and have them do color correction when need something printed for clients.
But you really should be specific what simple means. For someone who's an expert in PS, working in LAB-Color mode is simple while many won't even dare to go that way.
The more 411 you give, the more helpful folks here can be :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back