I need music

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey gang....It's official, Mind Tap Media (my website) is looking for Independent band's, musicians to help support a new vlog page on the site. No money is involved but full credits will be given for work used and links to the band/musician homepage will be listed. The first episode is slated to be online in mid August. The vlog will focus on people, places and things that we rarely get a glimpse of ie first episode, a day in the life of a graffiti artist. The second episode will focus on cranes (where do they come from? you wake up in the morning and theres a crane across the street like the crane fairy dropped it of in the middle of the night) well you get the drift. If you want to see the quality of the video work you will be supporting you can visit

Dream

I posted this film a while back but it gives you an idea of the quality of my work.
So...If you're a struggling artist who would like a little more exposure please contact me at
[email protected]

The vlog itself will be located on this page though it may evolve a little yet, this is the working template

VLOG

Send a link to your work and hopefully we can team up in the near future

Thanks for looking

Michael A. Wollen

Michael, your short movie Dream is nothing but stunning! I can hardly wait for your VLOG.

Thanks for the comment...It's me reading words like that that keep the hat industry alive:) I'm aiming for the same quality and praying for the same mojo if you will. Really happy you enjoyed the film

glad you bumped this Mitica, well worth watching.

reminds me of the red hot chilis song 'Under the Bridge'

Wish i was talanted enough to, in someway, contribute to your website. I have a few friends who maybe able to help out though, so i will tell them about it

Funny...I thought there'd be more musical talent around, oh well

Thanks for the bump and comments:wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back