I think its a collection now

randerson07

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ryanandamy.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well Ive amassed enough cameras now to where I think I have a collection. I'm at 16 currently all but 2 are working, and of those 1 is Digital. 2 require film I can not acquire very easily, but the rest work well and get used.

1. Canon 10D
-Tamron 28-75 f/2.8
-Canon 70-200 f/4
2. Canon Elan 7e
3. Canon Canonet QL19
4. Canon AF35m II
5. Petri Flev V-Not working
-Petri 55mm f/1.8
6. Petri TTL-Not working
-Petri 55mm f/1.8
7. Petri FTEE
-Petri 55mm f/2.0
8. Olympus Trip 35
9. Sears 600 Instamatic
10. Vivitar DL50
11. Polaroid Onestop Closeup
12. Polaroid Impulse AF
13. Polaroid Auto 100
14. Polaroid Auto 230
15. Minolta 16
16. $2 toy camera
17. Coming soon Mamiya rb67 or similar.
18. Coming at some point an FD mount canon, I've got a lens in FD mount, might as well use it since its not worth anything.

If you click this photo and check the notes you can see samples from the working cameras. I really love the Canonet I just got. Either Ive gotten better at developing or that lens is adding something I was missing to my photos.

im jealous of the canonet

Excellent... A good beginning. ;)

Last edited:
I just added another

A Canon A-1 with a 50 1.8 and a Speedlite 199a. It works nicely with the free Sears 80-200 f/4 macro I have. Ill get some pics up tonight when I get home.

I do hope you are going to take that A-1 out to play. Canons FD glass is highly underrated.

For sure. Ive put a test roll through it, mainly messing with flash, since ive never really used anything but popup flash in the past.

Its a nice little camera.

Here are the few that I uploaded.
Flickr: Search primuskicksyerass' photostream

The one thing I like about it, is that its the smallest SLR I own. Its actually smaller than my Canonet QL19.

For sure. Ive put a test roll through it, mainly messing with flash, since ive never really used anything but popup flash in the past.

Its a nice little camera.

Here are the few that I uploaded.
Flickr: Search primuskicksyerass' photostream

The one thing I like about it, is that its the smallest SLR I own. Its actually smaller than my Canonet QL19.

To be honest with you....I have only ever used a flash on an SLR a couple times and that was only to see if it worked. :lol: It was a no name flash that came with a knock off Canon...Ironically it works rather well on my Chinon. But I digress :lmao:

You may wish to dump that 80-200 in favor of a Canon FD 100-200 though, My Sears 60-300 is a peice of sht and it's glass is perfect condition...it just sucks.

testroll008.jpg

testroll009.jpg

testroll010.jpg

Well I only took 3 shots with the Sears lens, and there was clearly not enough light at the time, it was like 6:30am and I was waiting for the sun to come up. It never really did, at f/4 I couldnt get a shutter speed higher than 1/60.

I have a 70-200L for my EOS cameras, as well as a 75-300 IS and I rarely use them. Im looking more towards getting the 85 f/1.2 or one of the macro FD lens.

Yeah that looks like it's gonna be soft on ya, but try again when you have better light to be sure.

Well, Dunno about the 85mm 1.2 but I have a Canon FD 85mm 1.8, it is an awesome lens. Two of my favorites came through that lens.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/black-white-gallery/133077-old-times.html
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/landscape-cityscape/136824-around-bend-reprocessed.html

The FD 85mm 1.2 is an L lens, so expect to pay L price for it.

As far as Macro lenses go, I use a Bellows for most of my FD macro work but I do have a Canon FD 50mm 3.5 Macro, it to is a very nice lens. I see them with some frequency on E-Bay. Works great if I get the urge to do some hand held.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/nature-wildlife/145670-no-artificial-flavor.html

Stuck on a Bellows it does some neat things too but any who...:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back