I think my photos are getting better?

Lackoffunding

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would love some harsh critique...

Click for larger images

Very nice photos Lackoffunding! I like them all.

Laphoto, I was shooting with austriker. :lol:

Thanks for all the replies!

I like em! Feel like I'm going to get mugged/murdered just looking at them. Kinda creepy! First one I really like!

Laphoto, I was shooting with austriker. :lol:

THAT explains it ;)!!!

I still wish to create that fog photo with my car (standing) behind me, lights on full beam, and me walking in the light of the car towards the camera in a wide coat and hat ... I don't know HOW such photo would need to be made, but ... that's still one I want to take one day.

Nice shots. I like the dramatic backlight. Did these turn out the way you envisioned them? Some of my best shots come from tough lighting situations and have more than a little to do with luck.

THAT explains it ;)!!!

I still wish to create that fog photo with my car (standing) behind me, lights on full beam, and me walking in the light of the car towards the camera in a wide coat and hat ... I don't know HOW such photo would need to be made, but ... that's still one I want to take one day.

haha indeed that is the truth =) .. i like that idea, it would be difficult but pretty sweet if worked out well!

I would love some harsh critique...

Click for larger images

# one: super impressive!!! what was your speed/ISO/F stop??? I'm really impressed that you literally stopped time, the ducks aren't blurry at all. I think the lights are just a bit too bright, but this pic rocks

#2: needed a tripod...not as powerful as #1

you'd need a wax statue to cope with the long exposure :p

anyway, very, very beautiful shots, i love how the light casts in the fog.
should get a tripod and try something like that. i really should.
i haven't seen old photos of yours so i can't compare, but at some point they must have gotten better to get to that point :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back