I thought ya'll would get a kick outa this!

TopPop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My friend's wedding that I shot last Saturday. I'm cleaning up some of the pics in PS, and I thought that this was hilarious, so I threw it on!
In case you couldn't tell, this shot was taken right before the bouquet was thrown:
DSC_0262copy.jpg

That is one of the best shots I've seen in a long time! Love the tones and the emotions you caught!

I almost forgot the follow-up shot!
The best man jumped in after the girls started freakin' out! :D
DSC_0263copy.jpg

AlisonPower said:
That is one of the best shots I've seen in a long time! Love the tones and the emotions you caught!

i agree!

Hey, thanks for all the feedback, guys!
Yeah, they loved the pics! I'm in school right now, so I told them that it would take me a few weeks to get them finished, because I had more than a thousand to go through. But I thought to myself: wouldn't it be great if I could get all of the pics done before they return from the honeymoon?
So I busted my butt, didn't sleep for a week, and touched up/edited 615 pictures in PS in SEVEN DAYS! :confused: But they turned out really well, and it was worth it to see the expression on their face when we looked through the finished product. I ordered some prints from mpix.com, too, which should be here tomorrow.
Thanks again for all the kinds words!
Chris

Both photographies are excellent. I like much the moment that you have known to catch. The joy overflows by all the photo. My congratulations.

Ambas fotografías son excelentes. Me gusta mucho el momento que has sabido captar. La alegría rebosa por toda la foto. Mis felicitaciones.

Most reactions

Back