I. WANT. TO. SLEEP.

well that is what you get in the wild wild west is it not?
Or has TV lied to me yet again?

Ha well. The creepy part is the guy wasn't insane, but the SWAT team found no traces of anybody where Cody said the guy was shooting at him. He was obviously shook up, insanely so, but they never found a thing.

We don't live that far from town. Only about 35 miles. We know some folks in AZ who have drug wars half a mile from their house.

-laugh- Yeah well the way the nylon gets dragged off of Alfred's behind, I doubt you'd envy him.
Well, I've been around horses and I knew exactly what you............

Oh crap, the light just went on...... you're only 15. Uhh, errrr, mmmmm, no, no definetly, I would not envy him.

-falls out of chair laughing-

Ohhhhh wow.... 'Tis okay. This is only like the 20th time this has happened to me. Lol. Maybe I should like.... type more my age or something lol.

Oh. And in case anybody cares. I got ousted from my bed by my GRANDMA. So I slept on the couch. And again... bad night of sleep.

Poor me. -waits for sympathy-

Whiskey. Lots of it. You'll fall asleep just fine. Then you have to ask if the resulting hang over is worth it.

considering age I think she won't need lots of whiskey!
and hangovers = never really worth it (Though I haven't had one)

yeah less than 8 hours sleep is malfunction junction.

just put hot water and a bit of lemon and sugar in the wiskey. That will keep the hangover at bay. unless you go mad. Will her dad not come after us with his shotgun for suggesting his wee girl have wiskey.

All jokes aside, I know exactly how you feel. I have trouble sleeping everynight, day, w/e. What keeps me from sleeping is my flashbacks from combat. I'll wake up in the middle of the night sometimes (not everynight) with the weapon in my hands, cold, sweaty and I'll sit straight up. Either that, my mind is filled with so much crap I can't relax, which isn't Army related as much.

What I do to TRY to sleep is warm milk, a boring game on the net, or lol...reading. Reading to me is as boring as watching golf on t.v. or watching t.v. period. Then take Advil PM and that usually helps. I don't like to take a lot of drugs, etc. but the Advil PM really helps with my sleep issues and shuts my mind down. Plus it kills the pain of my bad ankles.

Hope you get/got it resolved. I know how damn frustrating it is not to be able to even sleep. Best of luck to you. :D

tim.bennett- LOL. Ya know he might. My bro, Daddy & I are shotgun shootin son of a guns.... Ha, naw actually the mere smell of alcohol makes me nauseous.

bradster76- Ah shoot. My problems are minor compared to yours; my shooting coach (see tim? lol) is a Vietnam vet... He does the same thing. I'm the same way, I don't like to rely on drugs. I think it runs in the family; my Grandpa gets about 3 hours of sleep a night. He doesn't hardly sleep at all, and he's 71. I usually end up putting on some music and reading for a while until I get really tired.

toofpaste- Ha. Yeah. It happens. Alot. In real life. I've gotten creepy compliments from guys as old as 30 years older than me. When I was 12 an 18 year old guy at a 4H dance thought I was his age. It's not cool.

Brian- LOL. I forgot exactly where to be honest. Somewhere in the desert... Does that narrow it down? Ha! Yep they discovered a guy in the bushes almost dying from gunshot wounds. They get it all the time. Really creepy. Their poor kids can't even go riding around the ranch because of it. Which sucks.

Brian- LOL. I forgot exactly where to be honest. Somewhere in the desert... Does that narrow it down? Ha! Yep they discovered a guy in the bushes almost dying from gunshot wounds. They get it all the time. Really creepy. Their poor kids can't even go riding around the ranch because of it. Which sucks.

Sigh. With the right people, this could be fixed. Of course, it wouldn't be legal and probably result in a few not-so-good things happening so we'll have to leave it at that...

LOL. Oh my goodness...

Can't sleep. Again. And this is the last decent night of sleep I have a chance to get for a bit. Dang fall works. Gotta work two horses tomorrow. And do a butt load of school.

I love being able to complain to ya'll. Ha. I feel shpeshal.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back