I was told there would be free coffee and doughnuts here?

Paul Tucker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all, im Paul!

Former NASCAR photographer from Charlotte, NC. I recently moved to NYC to… well just because. I hope to jump right into as many interesting topics as i can possibly stomach!

Thanks for having me
-Paul Tucker

No doughnuts, just some black coffee for me. Thanks!

Welcome!

Welcome!

No free stuff, just free opinions (not that anyone would pay for them anyway).

haha, thanks guys. i suppose i should show an image or two…
20131110pt4032.jpg 20130818pt2229.jpg 20131025pt1707.jpg20130830pt1059.jpg

No doughnuts.

Just bacon.

Welcome! Great pics! My husband loves racing

All of the free food is in the TPF Cafeteria, up on the third floor. Currently the free stuff is limited to some stale Fig Newtons, some old Costco free sample peanuts in cello-wraped 3-oz packs, and some old, past-date Diet Sprite and a few cans of diet Dr. Pepper that Mishele found in her trunk... pretty slim pickins these days...

Welcome aboard.

welcome aboard

we also have free coffee and donuts in the LeaderBoard thread

Free coffee and donuts is on The Police Forum.

All of the free food is in the TPF Cafeteria, up on the third floor. Currently the free stuff is limited to some stale Fig Newtons, some old Costco free sample peanuts in cello-wraped 3-oz packs, and some old, past-date Diet Sprite and a few cans of diet Dr. Pepper that Mishele found in her trunk... pretty slim pickins these days...
And some "beef" and bean burritos...

I'm more and more convinced the "beef" in the beef and bean burritos is actually road-kill raccoon meat. I mean--MAN! That meat is just sooooo greasy! It cannot be beef! Still, at $2.29 for the large and $1.39 for the small TPF Beef and Bean Burrito, it's a great value! We talked about this yesterday, but I had a pair of the large Beef and Bean today for lunch, and no matter where they are sourcing these from the TPF cafeteria cooks make these puppies just soooo perfectly! Sooo much better than the old Reser's brand burritos they used to have!

I'm more and more convinced the "beef" in the beef and bean burritos is actually road-kill raccoon meat. I mean--MAN! That meat is just sooooo greasy! It cannot be beef! Still, at $2.29 for the large and $1.39 for the small TPF Beef and Bean Burrito, it's a great value!

Ah you posted a picture of my driver. (Kyle). That makes us friends. Welcome to the forum. Sorry, I never share my coffee :1219:

Most reactions

Back