Ice Cold Hike

Thanks a bunch AUZambo:

The lens is my new EF 70-200 F4L non IS.
I am trying to shoot a lot with it as I have been somewhat concerned that I had a bad copy.

Great shooting man. Lovin the squirrel shot, but I really dig how you used the lighting on the vegitation. Nicely done. :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks a lot Chiller:

Since I did not manage to get any deer shots I figured I would shoot the squirrel.
I think I will be coming home with a lot of sqirrel shots. :)

Im hoping we get that snow they are promising. Might have to head to Dundas, see Grindstone falls, or Websters. I met a photog there last time that said, shooting them is a must in the winter. :D

Wow, great captures! I can almost feel the snow in #1!

Thank you N'Kolor and JC:

I am just now getting ready to head out to try and get those deer I missed yesterday. It's dark(cloudy) today and looks like more
snow.

6 is an absolute beauty. Whats the lens you are unsure of? It certainly hasnt hampered your ability to take some great shots here......

Thank you very much Tiger:

The lens in question is my new EF 70-200
F4L. I was concerned with many of my first shots with it. I think it is my fault as I am not that steady so low light really kills me. The shots in this series are from my hike where the temperature was - 15 degrees but somewhat better lighting.

Thanks again.

YEah i have had my eye on that lens or the faster 2.8 version for some time. Have the money for neither but hopefully will get one some time next year. If i can produce shots half way as good as these few of yours ill be a happy bunny.......

Thank you Jstuedle:

After spending the last few day's walking around the forests in this area I truly believe these guy's are posing for me. Unlike the Deer I have been trying to shoot, they are a real pain in the @@@!

Thanks again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back