Iceing in the...plant?

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was out strolling around one of the abandoned buildings here in town when I stumbled on to this nifty little tree growing out of the side of the building iced over.
002-6.jpg

Bigger copy here
010-4.jpg

Bigger copy here
009-1.jpg

Bigger copy here
008-1.jpg

Bigger copy here

Shots aren't all that spactacular, Bad glass, scratched neg and a miscrop on the last one but...they're neat. I may do some work on them when I get the time but...

I like the first one the best. Just because you see the scope of it, growing out of the building and such. Great capture!

Crap that was supposed to be Iceing on not in :(

I like the first one the best. Just because you see the scope of it, growing out of the building and such. Great capture!

Yeah it was huge, I remember seeing it and was quite impressed, I ended up botching half a dozen shots from that angle. the metering of the EF is tricky in verticle framing so I metered it the same way I would meter a vert normally....oops :lmao: the corner of the building agenst the sky would have made it meter normal, but any who....I also saw it as an oppertunity to try and get some of those close up ice/water droplet shots I see, but I think a deeper DOF might have been in order maybe.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back