If you could be anyone...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
for a day, who would you be.

Me...Probably Keira Knightley's boyfriend.

Or Christina Aguilara's Husband or something.

Maybe the President of the United States of America, at which point I would order the secret service to have both of the above mentioned ladies kidnapped. I would just say it's a matter of National Security.

Hmm...does Jack Bauer count? lol, no actually he has too many really crappy days. How abbboooouuut...Tom Morello. A stud, and an amazing guitar player! I'm sure I would get all the girls. Oh yes.

bace said:

Me...Probably Keira Knightley's boyfriend.

Maybe the President of the United States of America, at which point I would order the secret service to have both of the above mentioned ladies kidnapped. I would just say it's a matter of National Security.

Yeah! Bace for President! Run Bace, run...:lol:

I think i would be bill gates...... authorise a transfer of a few billion into my bank account...... then go out and sleep with a prostitute.

Sit back the next day and enjoy the headlines ;)

hmmm, that one's tough actually. I'm pretty happy being me. Maybe I'd elect to be me, just stupefyingly rich, so I could try the secret fund transfer thing. If I could make it stick, that is. muahahahaha

um, or just be one of my women alt-process guru's, Theresa Airey or Jill Enfield, someone like that - and work all day with their knowledge in my brain, for the next day. ooo - that would be it, I think. :idea:

wow....that's lame. :blushing:

terri said:
hmmm, that one's tough actually. I'm pretty happy being me. Maybe I'd elect to be me, just stupefyingly rich, so I could try the secret fund transfer thing. If I could make it stick, that is. muahahahaha

um, or just be one of my women alt-process guru's, Theresa Airey or Jill Enfield, someone like that - and work all day with their knowledge in my brain, for the next day. ooo - that would be it, I think. :idea:

wow....that's lame. :blushing:

I agree, I think I will be Terri for a day...oh the fun I could have :fangs:

:pimp:

bace said:

Probably Keira Knightley's boyfriend.

Same here. Man shes so hot it's untrue.

Although I'd consider being David Beckham or a really top session guitarist.

LilCujo said:
I agree, I think I will be Terri for a day...oh the fun I could have :fangs:

:pimp:
heh. Leave me a hockey stick (or two) and you got it. :twisted:

:lol: :hugs:

I'd be the bloke who did the flicky-brain thingy-me-jig and set it so I could be anyone for any length of time. Then I'd go through a list of people. Probably starting with woman. It'd be great to have breasts for a while. And, erm... try other things...

core_17 said:
I'd be someone with lots of self confidence, strength of mind, and self-motivation.
The only way that will happen is sorting yourself out. Sitting at a computer complaining does nothing but add to the problems. Break away from it all. It's not easy but it's either that or break down and/or be in the same place both physcally and mentally for the rest of your life.

Yeah, it's easy to just type words. I know that. But you also have no idea how bad I got with respect to low confidence and such. It's amazing how much difference one small step makes. After that it gets easier and easier because momentum builds up and with each tiny, minute sucess the confidence grows which gives you the strength to do more.

The first step is always the hardest.

****, this wine's good.

Most reactions

Back