If you dont ask: Another deal!

Renair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Holy Moly! Ok, for those of you familiar with the threads 'If you dont ask...' I just thought I would let you into some more news. Again, I emphasis, always hand out business cards to people. In the last 3 weeks now as a result of my card being taken or passed on, I now am 'on the books' with Setanta Sports here in Dublin to go out and get shots for them for sporting events. One tomorrow is a pub owner wants a commerical with them to advertise his pub for sporting events. So tomorrow I go down for 2 hours during the Ireland V Scotland Rugby match and shoot the crowd atmosphere etc, get free food and free beers (always helps) and €100 into the hand. (Approx $130.00) Oh, I have also been asked to do 2 weddings now which is fine, I did some before, but that will get me approx €1500 a piece ($1800) as well during the summer and one of the weddings is for a school principals son, whom I know well, so I will try and talk to his dad about doing pix for the school!

Congrats, man! You're on a roll.

It's a snowball effect, have fun and make sure you are prepared when things keep getting bigger and better.

I'm prepared Mike, I bought two extra cases of beer and a gold bottle opener! :)

typical irish:lmao:

I am jealous man, for real that is awesome. Make sure you get yourself a backup, if you miss any of those events that dont come around every day (the game and the weddings) you'll be pretty upset, and the people paying you to shoot will be very very mad, which generates you negative talk.

Most reactions

Back