If You Like It Hot!

ces

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A little southwest flare cause I was bored...lol If you have other southwest flavors, please post :D

SmokinPeppers.jpg

reminds me of the work that old famous photographer did with vegetables... geez cant think of his name for the life of me....

Thanks OldNavy and ScottS; I had just finished a long drawn out journal assignment for a local mag and needed some kind of inspiration. So when my friend brought these to me fresh from the garden, it hit me..lol
Thanks for viewing and your comments. :)

Looks like an add for Chili's....now I'm hungry, great! I like it. The colors are rich, I like how you put the food together with the multi colored pepper in the middle. Very cool :)

Nice and sharp. Well done

nice, but they are wet and still burning? do you have a version where the vegetables are dry'?

Its called sweat my man, wouldnt you? lol...its for a hopeful ad piece...thanks for you view. Yes I have several different versions, its needed, but this is what they like so far.:blushing:

Its called sweat my man, wouldnt you? lol...its for a hopeful ad piece...thanks for you view. Yes I have several different versions, its needed, but this is what they like so far.:blushing:

don't get me wrong, I like the image :) but this question was the first which instantly came to my mind ;)

Oh no; I didnt, lol I did different ones and what won; for me anway, and hopefully them; was, this thought: (the pepper is never hotter than the preverable fire)..lol...thanks alex, I like your work, Ive seen your sites...wish I lived there! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back