Illuminated Ears

The Losing Kind

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2579391714_f9f1fdb90f_o.jpg

Took this shot at dusk, as the sun was setting behind him. I love how delicate his ears look with the light shining right through them.

nice capture, however youve probably realized its a little soft...

Thanks. :) The softness is due to the low lighting and not having time to grab and set up a tripod, but I still thought it was worth sharing.

Very cool. The thing that I noticed first of all is the eyes, they really pop. How cool.

Oh, and go other Wisconsinites! Were you hit by all the massive rain and flooding problems?

Very cool. The thing that I noticed first of all is the eyes, they really pop. How cool.

Oh, and go other Wisconsinites! Were you hit by all the massive rain and flooding problems?

Thanks! That's part of the reason why I chose this photo out of the group I took- even though it's soft, it's the only one where the eye is that intense. :)

And to answer your question, thankfully no! I live north of Lake Delton by like an hour and a half, so we just got a lot of rain and none of the flooding. How about you?

I love it.

How about - 'Head Lights' ? :)

Cool shot. I try so hard to get good shots. I always have my camera but i left is at home last week one day and say a deer up close and personal and a turkey. Crazy. I have a chipmunk shot but it is not as good as your bunny shot.

Good shooting anyway, sorry i got off subject.

Most reactions

Back