I'm an Uncle!

matt62485

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, my sister went into labor yesterday and had her baby body Brody. 2/3/10 @ 5:10pm and 7lb 8 oz.

This was immediately after delivery before they bathed him and shots were taken through the viewing glass so I had a real hard time with focus. Also, couldn't use the flash. Conditions were less than ideal, w. all the cords and what not. But oh well.

Anyways heres some pix!

4328814221_6f749929dd_b.jpg

4329549020_ed7ba8e14b_b.jpg

4328813409_d091b7502a_b.jpg

4329548262_a6fd3b0e62_b.jpg

4329548052_ecba438b30_b.jpg

Congrats! There is nothing more precious than a sleeping baby.

did you over saturate the first two? or was he that red? congrats btw

Adorable! Considering your conditions I think the photos turned out great.

Congratulations.
They look pretty good despite the obstacles......nice weight too

Congratulations! They are great pics, especially considering the limitations you faced. I'm sure your sister will be so grateful to have them.

did you over saturate the first two? or was he that red? congrats btw
he was that red. he was very stressed out and having a little problems breathing bc he sucked up some fluid coming out, and a few other little things, but he's fine now. the latter pix were after he had calmed down and they got him 100% stabalized.

thanks

Congrats! :)

Adorable! Considering your conditions I think the photos turned out great.

Congratulations.
They look pretty good despite the obstacles......nice weight too

Congratulations! They are great pics, especially considering the limitations you faced. I'm sure your sister will be so grateful to have them.

Yes, congratulations indeed!

The pictures turned out great! And congrats, what an adorable baby :)

thanks everyone! :mrgreen:

Can we now call you Uncle Matt?

Good job on the newborn shots! That is a neat process, the way the babies are taken to the newborn unit and cleaned up and placed under the heatlamps and all that...it's really a cool process! I hope you become the new unofficial photographer for your little nephew. Being an uncle is great! I have seven nieces and nephews, and it's so cool to watch them grow up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back