I'm bored, yet hyper. :-|

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
Okay, so the past few days I just haven't been able to concentrate on anything for more than five minutes at a time. It's annoying, because I also feel lethargic and bored. I've got a ton of photos to put through post and get up online, but just can't seem to find the motivation. I've got lessons to plan for school, and just blahhhh. I've got the den to clean up and some filing to do, and I just pace around the house instead. I hate it when I get in this kind of mood! :?

Shark said:
I've got a ton of photos to put through post and get up online, but just can't seem to find the motivation. I've got lessons to plan for school, and just blahhhh. I've got the den to clean up and some filing to do, and I just pace around the house instead. I hate it when I get in this kind of mood! :?

with a few minor detail changes, you've just described every single day of my life for about the past 5 years. :?

Lemme guess...it's been rotten weather lately and you've been stuck inside and the ol' cabin fever is flaring up again, no?

mrsid99 said:
Lemme guess...it's been rotten weather lately and you've been stuck inside and the ol' cabin fever is flaring up again, no?

Actually the weather hasn't been too bad. I think it's more that I've just got about a thousand things to do, but they're all little piddly junk. I can't get em all organized enough and it looks like a mountain of stuff to do.

Maybe I just need some beer. :D

Aha!...option paralysis!
You're right in that case...beer will really help! (beer's worth a try no matter what the problem!)

Most reactions

Back