I'm Usually Not This Aggressive...

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, not that this is a super-aggressive edit, but it was really dynamic out of the camera. I usually avoid Lightroom's dehaze function, as I feel it can become quite obvious really quick that one used it. However, here, I felt a bit of a "heavy-hand" was appropriate. The lighting was epic, as was the scene.

What are YOUR thoughts? I'll post a screenshot of the SOOC so you can compare to that.

SOOC:
Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 9.52.21 PM by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Edited:
_RSP8958 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Cheers!
Jake

I think I posted too late last night [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, I like it.
Now I know what to try on some of my foggy/hazy photos

Jake, nice image. I was working on some images last night and this morning that are very similar to this and they were kicking my butt.

My issue was that I feel that the clouds have too much blue or blue-green in the bottom of them. I see it to some extent in this one of yours. Now that being said, I don't know how to fix it and make it look "right" to me. (I'm still working on mine today and will do some searches for processing help)

Hey Jake. I got a few minutes to work on my image that I was talking about. Try warming it up a little bit, it helped mine and what I was seeing.

Hey Jake. I got a few minutes to work on my image that I was talking about. Try warming it up a little bit, it helped mine and what I was seeing.

I don't know why I hadn't thought of it earlier--I just desaturated the blues a bit!

_RSP8958 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Jake

22994534290_602aea7e71_b.jpg
I think I would de-saturate all the colors just a bit, and darken the highlights a tad. Wonderful image however- my thoughts are very likely stupid so feel free to be pleased with what you have. Well done- amazing image!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back