iMac, Projector and a dual monitor system

plunkettphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need a solution to a (probably) one-time situation. I need to demonstrate LRc and PS to a small photography club in my studio. I had originally thought to just have everyone watch over my shoulder but have decided this may not be the best solution.

I have a pretty new iMac with an Eizo 2nd monitor. Is there a way to make an attached digital projector display BOTH screens side-by-side so everyone can easily see both screens without being crowded and looking over my shoulder?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bill Plunkett

Yes, there is a way to display both screens side-by-side using your iMac and Eizo 2nd monitor, and project them for everyone to see. You can achieve this by configuring your display settings on your iMac.

First, connect the digital projector to your iMac using the appropriate cables. Then, go to the "System Preferences" on your iMac and select "Displays." In the Displays preferences, you should see options to arrange and configure your displays.

Click on the "Arrangement" tab and arrange the displays in a side-by-side configuration, so that the main iMac display and the Eizo 2nd monitor are positioned next to each other. Once the arrangement is set, enable the "Mirror Displays" option.

Now, when you project the screen, both the iMac and the Eizo 2nd monitor will display the same content side-by-side, allowing everyone in the photography club to easily see both screens without crowding around or looking over your shoulder.

Note: The steps may vary slightly depending on your macOS version, but the general process should be similar.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back