Image Hosting?

billy_the_kid43

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What does everybody use for image hosting? I have a couple photos for C&C so I need to choose one. Does it even matter?

I read the tutorial on posting photos and thought about doing a direct upload but do not want my photos to be thumbnailed.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

I just use http://imgdock.com

features :

- Up to 8mb per picture
- Resizable option
- Tinyurl friendly
- Remote upload of image from URLs
- Web 2.0 Social tools
- NO ADs!
- BBCode and Direct link

I just up graded to Flikr pro. Been very happy with it.

I just up graded to Flikr pro. Been very happy with it.

Yeah - I like it a lot too. For the money ($24 a year, if I remember right) it's hard to beat. Unlimited everything.

Plus, I really like the uploader program they have.

So I guess I'll try photobucket because it's free and I don't have to sign up for a yahoo account.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. :thumbup:

I see you are going with Photobucket which I use from some hosting("images") but when it comes to PHOTOS I really like flikr. It allows you to create photostreams, galleries, sets, join groups of others in photography, etc etc. And thats with the free account.

So I guess I'll try photobucket because it's free and I don't have to sign up for a yahoo account.
One thing about Photobucket is the pictures sometimes get messed up when you imbed them in the forum. Might want to see if that's the case with your pictures.

I use Flickr pro as well, I really like the site and enjoy some of the groups on there.

I used to use Photobucket, but they are blocked by the firewall I've got here at work...I don't know why, but I can't see most images hosted by Photobucket.

I've got a website, so I just host my images right on there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back