Images from my recent tour

18th of June 2012: It was fine day break...drizzling too.... Our journey started near day break....Destination was Vagamon....
The first thing that came to my notice was the beauty of this day break.... i felt refreshed ....

Regards :D

This place is very endearing...there are only two dominant colors: green around and blue above..... very refreshing and inspiring....

On the village road side we found a small tea shop, run in the portico of the house; we had some tea and some plantain from there... i found the images of Mother Mary and Jesus Christ there held with reverence .....they were very happy that we were photographing things around.....

...then we proceeded to Vagamon

#88 maybe too much sky, but that blue is outstanding !

On the next lap of my journey, i saw this fellow resting in the courtyard a small house, which had no compound wall; a little girl, his master was also walking around.... while i tried to catch his attention she told me that he did not like being photographed... proving that he turned his face the next instant, as seen here.....once again i was absorbed in the greens and blues of Nature....

Standing on one of the hilltop at Vagamon and looking around through 360 degrees, i felt that i am the only person in the whole Universe.... Earth was a green bowl with blue lid of sky and i was inside and at the center ....

#99 :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back