Imperial Outpost

No camera this time. TK was on shore leave and thought it would be fun to throw down at a local club. Sorry to tell you, bro, but Gangnam Style kinda went... outta style. A while ago.

Gangnam Style by longm1985, on Flickr

To each, his own, I suppose.

I'm thinking it's time for more of these. What to do, what to do...

Take him out to the children's playground, on the railroad tracks (careful of trains...), build a sandcastle with buckets and pails, put him on a branch of a tree, climb him up...lots of things for him to do and for you to be creative once more... put him in your pocket and go for a ride, you'll think of something..

Take him out to the children's playground, on the railroad tracks (careful of trains...), build a sandcastle with buckets and pails, put him on a branch of a tree, climb him up...lots of things for him to do and for you to be creative once more... put him in your pocket and go for a ride, you'll think of something..
Have him posing next to barbie in her vette, giving her a ticket, and maybe a sobriety test.

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Have him riding a white horse and rescuing a damsel in distress.

Hmm... Excellent suggestions. Now to find an empty playground on a Saturday, or go for the scenic route...

We ended up going to the playground today. Of course the first thing he did was run to the slide...

Weeeeee! by longm1985, on Flickr

Then went ziplining on a leaf, though I did advise him that wasn't overly safe...

Zipline by longm1985, on Flickr

Like I said, not the best idea.

A little help here? by longm1985, on Flickr

After realizing I was right, he stormed off and decided to hide in a hole and pout.

In a hole by longm1985, on Flickr

It's strange, for a clone, he acts a lot like a toddler some days.

Absolute brilliance in these shots...I love the one hanging off the leaf. Very entertaining story ... and funny commentaries...

When you grow up....LOL

Love the photos and the story line so funny. Photos look good and the one hanging upside down from the leaf is my fav.

Thanks, guys!

When I was a kid, I never wanted to grow up. I've decided growing up isn't necessary. It's a lot more fun this way. :mrgreen:

:er:Well...........at least his boobs is not showing here as it was when he was down the hole pouting at you. Wait! that wasn't his boobs --that was part of his chin. Dang!:spank:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back