Imperial Outpost

Oh boy he did it again! Naughty boy. I think you better lock the fridge. As always look forward to the next episode.

Looks like TK's been misbehaving again. Shooting into the air is illegal. It could reflect off of something and blast someone.

Parading around by longm1985, on Flickr

I was trying the Visible Hood trick. The battery..... shouldn't be there, but couldn't clone it away. :(

Pay no attention to the battery. This is not the toy car you are looking for.

Oh yeah, TK's gonna be hurtin' something fierce in the morning!

Congrats on the not-breaking streak with Blad! :)

I know, this is unprecedented. I mean nothing's broken in at least a few weeks. This just doesn't happen. Now that I've said this, there's going to be a catastrophic failure of some sort... :lol:

Cool set. When Is the next episode? ;-)

Word on Yahoo! News today is that Disney has taken control of this set, and the next episode is cloaked in secrecy, but it is expected to appear sometime in November of 2016...

Word on Yahoo! News today is that Disney has taken control of this set, and the next episode is cloaked in secrecy, but it is expected to appear sometime in November of 2016...

Hehehehe I have ways of finding out ;-)

Yeah, it's basically delayed indefinitely. It's being done by JJ Abrahms, so expect a TON of lens flares, too. TK doesn't seem to listen too well, either, so...

Polaroid problems by longm1985, on Flickr

Guess he didn't know that the picture comes out. Ouch.

In retrospect, he should have left the camera open. Would have made for a better portrait. BAD TK BAD.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back