Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...I'll be kooked out on vicodin. I had a lovely day at work today...started out with me slipping on a little wet spot on the linoleum and falling flat on my face. I scraped up my arm and shoulder, and my foot was hurting, but just a little. As the night wore on, the shoulder hurt less and less. And the foot hurt more and more and more until I couldn't walk on it. Lovely. So my boyfriend made me go to the ER. I've got a moderate to severe sprain in my foot, and I'm off work for the next few days. (never thought I'd be happy to sprain my foot) It's all good though. It only hurts if I'm moving or still....anything other than that and I'm good! ;) Haha...just thought I'd let y'all know you'd be seeing a bit more of me over the next few days, and that Corry gets waited on by her boyfriend (he even MADE SUPPER TONIGHT! AND IT WASN'T FROZEN PIZZA!!! It was Vennison sausage and broccoli.)

Ok...I'd better prop my foot up and put some ice on it, or it'll never get better.

Lucky you! :-Þ Hope you get to "enjoy" some of your off time. Take care of that foot, I think a sprain hurts worse than a break. I guess it depends on the break. :) Relax and live the life of luxury you could get accustom to.

Most reactions

Back