In & Out

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking into and out of the train tunnel.

48757014-L.jpg

48719802-L.jpg

Thanks to both of you!

I wasn't sure if anyone would like the second one (other than me)? The uneveness is probably only something certain people would like.

i love both of these shots! i love the contrast between the two, such uniquely different photos taken from the same spot! they are both framers if you ask me! :thumbup:

Before I ever come here, all the others have already said that the first picture is ever so cool. Really, that one draws me, you, everyone in. Kind of ... literally and figuratively... if you see what I mean. You do. You have seen this and taken the photo!

You PLANNED all this, Jake! :shock:

;) ;) ;)

LaFoto said:
Before I ever come here, all the others have already said that the first picture is ever so cool. Really, that one draws me, you, everyone in. Kind of ... literally and figuratively... if you see what I mean. You do. You have seen this and taken the photo!

You PLANNED all this, Jake! :shock:

;) ;) ;)
I posted the pic below in the past, but I was sure there had to better, or at least other opportunities there. So I went back and spent a little more time in the area. This one was also looking in from the same spot.

Thanks again to all :thumbup:

39128143-L.jpg

The first is awesome! I love the values, and the spot of light at the end of the tunnel! Great pic!

like everyone else, I really like the first.

The second one seems dirty to me...maybe I'm just a perv, but it just looks dirty. You should post it in my double entendre theme thread ;)

wow woodsac....you just hide your talents and let loose a few shots every once in a while to keep us on the line... your just playing us, right?

love that first shot...its so sad, and so lonely....killer shot!

Thanks everyone.
Nothing to hide April. I usually only get to shoot on the weekends, so then you guys have to put up with a ton of pics over the next couple of days :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back