In through the out door

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After a cold cold walk at the bluffs, I decided to hit The Docks and try to capture a few shots of the city.
This shot was taken off the front window of The Docks Restaurant, but you could see out the side door at the lake. It created a wierd reflection of the city off the front window, but I was still able to see out the side too.

168_6878aa.JPG

.....oh yeah.. it was cold. Had to lay on the ice to capture this shot.

168_6877aa.JPG

wow sweet shots!
love the second.. nicely exposed and cool composition
thanks for sharing :D

yea that second one is awsome, great shot chiller. kinda like the reflection shot too, like the ghosting its caused around the buildings :thumbup:

Archangel said:
yea that second one is awsome, great shot chiller. kinda like the reflection shot too, like the ghosting its caused around the buildings :thumbup:

What he said!

^^ me three ...

nice work ... hope you didn't get frostbite on the second!

Nice shots Chiller. The first is crazy, even after your description I can't quite figure it out, but its realllly sweet. The second is also really nice, great POV.

WOW!! that second shot is my favorite... i love it... that is just too cool..really... too cool....brrrrrr

the first shot really is so neat..love reflections shots...that is beautiful... makes your city look so pretty....

is that kinda where you took the shot of the big sail boat with the white sails....remember that shot??

Well I have gotta say , living in the T-dot I have seen a great deal of CN Tower photos and this is defitley tops on my list! very unique!

AWSOME!

I have never been great at landscape photos (i'm jelous! )... you defitley have skills!

n---->:thumbup:

so that's where you were hiding yesterday. :)

good eye Carl. love the DOF in the second!

Thank you so much for all your kind words.

Hey, it is good to see you were out of the cemeteries for awhile. Excellent shots and man it must have been cold at the docks. Woohoo! Led Zeppelin!

Eric

Most reactions

Back