some take off & landing shots

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Great work...capturing moving objects as sharp as those is very difficult. I have always wanted to trying skywalking too...looks like fun.

ClarkKent said:
Great work...capturing moving objects as sharp as those is very difficult. I have always wanted to trying skywalking too...looks like fun.
Theres not enough money in the world to get me standing on top of a plane!

I almost deleted the Seahawk shot ( the one flying past the control tower ) because the first time i looked at it i thought the tower ruined the shot but i was lucky with just how sharp the plane was. So now i never delete a shot until ive seen it on a PC monitor.

Rob said:
Spitfire - yay!! :)

Rob
gonna dissapoint you Rob, its not a spit its a hurricane. dont worry i had to ask my mate after i took the shot. a spit has less of a bump behind the cockpit and doesnt have part of the undercarrage showing when wheels are down. In september this year at Duxford thy are have a spitfire airshow weekend with at least 20 spits!!!!!!!

Those are exciting shots :thumbup: .. especially like the hurricane

Great shots as always. That Hurricane is now in Canada and will be flown here on the airshow circuit. Mike Potter is a collector in Ottawa who already has a Spitfire, Mustang, Harvard and others. It should be ready to go for spring. I can't wait to see it, although it will see a paint change to represent a Canadian Squadron. We will now have two flying Hurricanes in Canada, Yay!

Eric

Most reactions

Back