Harmony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Photo and Official Information Found Here

Bought this at London Drugs for 70.00 Canadian (Boxing Day had no bearing on the price)

It fits all my gear, which, at the moment, is very little. It's tall enough for a gripped Canon 30D with about 1.5 inches to spare at the top. It comes with two padded inserts, and with both inside it can hold one body (without lens) and 4 lenses at a time. There are two straps on the bottom that will hold a tripod.

3149178106_816163023d.jpg

3148343113_384b7ec28d.jpg

Tripod straps:

3149161332_fa3cc0c918.jpg

I stuck my 30D with the grip and 50mm attached on one side, took out a padded insert, and put my flash in one of the remaining compartments. The battery charger and CF reader went into the remaining compartment.

Which comes to my one gripe: there are practically no pockets in this thing. The top flap contains pockets for memory cards, and there is one pocket at the front. And that's it. I'm okay with this, seeing as I only have one lens and barely any equipment and this bag is water resistant, a must when you live on the west coast. My next bag will definitely be a Domke, but I'll be buying it when I get my 16-35, so that's gonna be a while!

So we come to the straps... the Inverse 200 AW is made to be worn as a fanny pouch. No way is that gonna work if you actually fill it with gear - way too cumbersome. It comes with a strap and two places to affix it (strange places, but once I tried it out, it made sense - it's actually quite a comfortable bag with the way the strap system is) and a huge strap at the back, where you can hide the fanny pack straps. So overall, this is a very comfortable bag.

One strap contained, one strap out:

3148326573_e388ff8080_b.jpg

How it hangs:

3148320095_5423861e2a.jpg

Just my initial thoughts.

Great review! I am looking for a camera bag too but I think I will get a backpack because as you said there is no way you wear that bag as a fanny pouch with a heavy camera and couple of lenses inside lol it would probably break your back or something. I think buying a camera bag is like a million times harder than choosing a camera since there are like a million brands and models out there. Anyway is there a backpack that you would recommend?

i have the lowepro slingshot 200 aw. got it for 57.99 at costco. love this bag.

The only thing I can recommend: ALWAYS try it out, hold it in your hand - NEVER buy a camera bag without holding it and trying it out. I had originally gone in with the Rezo bags in mind, but when I saw it in store, I realized it was much too small. So yeah: ALWAYS try it out!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back