.inside.

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
inside.jpg

Can you explain to me what this is actually a picture of? I dont mean that in a rude ignorant way, just that i wasn't sure...

Can you explain to me what this is actually a picture of? I dont mean that in a rude ignorant way, just that i wasn't sure...

Certainly.
This is a double exposure (two photos taken on a single frame of film{BW400CN}).
One image is of a woman trying to break open some kind of nut, with the left two thirds of the frame being the ground (out of focus).
The second image is of a man looking out a window.

~DC

Ah, ok! I thought it was someone getting their hair braided or something.

Its a nice idea, i'm not sure what to make of it. Is there a corrolation between the two individual events that culminated in this picture? What was the motivation behind it?

Well, it can mean whatever you want it to...

To me, it is a representation of inner cultivation. Soul searching, and how it is possible to help others in this endeavor.

~DC

Well, it can mean whatever you want it to...

To me, it is a representation of inner cultivation. Soul searching, and how it is possible to help others in this endeavor.

~DC
It makes perfect sense after you explain, but I couldn't tell that just from the picture. Maybe someone more observant can appreciate it.

When you say that, it makes me think a little in that direction and gives the pic a lot more sense.

I like it. It would have been nice to see a little less white though. :)

Interesting enough with or without the explanation. Always good work.

Most reactions

Back