TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4478346576_4c4086b8de.jpg

4478346520_b9d46f7313.jpg

4478346448_c83394b415.jpg

#1...lift some weights and eat a cheeseburger man! lol

#2 ..hmm...I like the lighting, but the shot doesn't do much for me. It's quite creative, just kinda boring. I don't know.

Now...

#3 ... WOW! I love it! Maybe with the shirt off like in #1 for the more "natural" silhouette, but dang I like this shot. :thumbup:

#1...lift some weights and eat a cheeseburger man! lol

#2 ..hmm...I like the lighting, but the shot doesn't do much for me. It's quite creative, just kinda boring. I don't know.

Now...

#3 ... WOW! I love it! Maybe with the shirt off like in #1 for the more "natural" silhouette, but dang I like this shot. :thumbup:

1. dont hate

2. True its totally facebook

3. Thanks,

#1 Eh i think i'd rather see a chick shirtless but its alright haha.
and number 3 I like how the outline seems to just like come out of no where its pretty gnarly looking.

and number 3 I like how the outline seems to just like come out of no where its pretty gnarly looking.

Dude your telling me. If i had a naked chick there you know what id be doing (errr i mean shooting)

Dude your telling me. If i had a naked chick there you know what id be doing (errr i mean shooting)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAal-JsvQl8]YouTube - Jizz in my Pants (American Pie) Extended & Longer![/ame]

:lmao:

Hahah word, if you were with a naked gurl i would be dissapointed if you were taking pictures hahah ;)

^ Oh man... hahahahaha :lol:

This thread got good. Off topic, but funny.

JimmyO your stuff is pretty unique. I think #1 came out the best but I feel uncomfortable saying that for some reason lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAal-JsvQl8]YouTube - Jizz in my Pants (American Pie) Extended & Longer![/ame]

:lmao:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvjDr8KKtsE]YouTube - Show Me Your Genitals 2: E=MC Vagina[/ame]

^ Oh man... hahahahaha :lol:

This thread got good. Off topic, but funny.

JimmyO your stuff is pretty unique. I think #1 came out the best but I feel uncomfortable saying that for some reason lol

Haha thanks man.

Haha that guy is legit. I think I like his first song better though. Hey have you ever done any car photography? You could make a car look good with your flash set ups I bet

Haha that guy is legit. I think I like his first song better though. Hey have you ever done any car photography? You could make a car look good with your flash set ups I bet

I havent done as much as i would like, heres some older stuff. Once i actually get my license ill probably do more.

3904852579_ec44285080_b.jpg

3565266036_ae655c4c2b_b.jpg

3695807806_370bb0397e_b.jpg

4474614111_c7f30f24dc_b.jpg

3728236354_560e4198b4_b.jpg

3543800981_5f14f54c2d_b.jpg

3544608896_d32259255c_b.jpg

Lighting setup? I'm guessing only the rear lights with *maybe* a low power fill in the second one from above camera right, all fired by cybersyncs?

Lighting setup? I'm guessing only the rear lights with *maybe* a low power fill in the second one from above camera right, all fired by cybersyncs?

Dead on. The second one had another strobe snooted pretty much 2 feet overhead pointed down and comming a tad from the right. I reallllly need a boom.

Most reactions

Back