Instagram username.

FOLLOW ME EVERYONE! @alex_james_

my names is ... oh wait, I do have iDevices, but I do not have instawhatever :p

anthony_1811

Last edited:
@flashcharlie don't use it as much as I used to, but will follow back

bo4key.......big surprise.

Only follow if you want to see fun pictures and no photographic talent at all. (I guess it's no different than here, hahaha)

I love how many people on this thread have ONE post and it was posting in this thread... :p

Do you all get paid for having "followers" or does it just make you feel cool? Its like youtube... people are obsessed with "subscribers"; What is the "value" of being successful on Youtube?

IF (and that's a big if) I was to follow someone on "instagram" It would be because I liked their photos.... not because they asked me to! Seems to defeat the point....

I love how many people on this thread have ONE post and it was posting in this thread... :p

Do you all get paid for having "followers" or does it just make you feel cool? Its like youtube... people are obsessed with "subscribers"; What is the "value" of being successful on Youtube?

IF (and that's a big if) I was to follow someone on "instagram" It would be because I liked their photos.... not because they asked me to! Seems to defeat the point....

Hipsters gonna hip.

Hipsters gonna hip.

I just joined 2 days ago and I happened to just get on today and this was the first post I opened. :) Don't be so quick to judge!

Most reactions

Back