The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Want to improve my skills and relieve the pressure of clutching a mouse so I bought the large Intuos Pro Graphics tablet.
Now just waiting for it to charge the battery for wireless use.

I'm hoping both that it will make for better selections and decreased problems in my arm.

Has anyone used this?

I'm still in the stone age; mine is a WIRED (Gasp.. the shame....) Intuous 3. Couldn't live without it.

I've had the medium for about a year now and I love it. To me it is so much easier than trying to use a mouse.

this one is about the size of my main screen so I won't have the problem with scale. I almost bought the model that had a screen but enough was enough.

I'm still in the stone age; mine is a WIRED (Gasp.. the shame....) Intuous 3. Couldn't live without it.

I wish you hadn't told me.
I'm trying to find out if I am actually allowed to talk to you, being that you are wired and I am wireless.

The ones with their own screen are really nice (and WAY out of my budget.).
I tried one but didn't like it. To me it felt like there was a slight parallax error due to the thickness of the protective "glass" over the actual display layer, and I kept missing, not by much, but enough to be annoying.

My wife gave me an early birthday present--Intuos Pro Medium. I've only used it for a combined 2 hours, but it is awesome. It took me about a half-hour to get my hand/eye/brain coordination adjusted, but I think I'm almost fully there.

Also downloaded the free version of Autodesk Sketchbook. Wow.

I know what I'm going to be doing with all of my free time.

This video really helps understand how the damn thing works.
This tablet is as complex as PS but in this demo the demonstrator didn't use his keyboard at all.
I'm looking forward to trying a complex selection with this.
I've vowed to watch a video each day.

I have a medium sized Intuos3. I've used it for 5 years.
worth every penny. I can't retouch without it. A mouse just feels so...unsubtle.

Most reactions

Back