Irritation.......

Scurra

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok as you guys may know i'm pretty new to the forum and the whole photography thing. However last weekend I decided I would have a go at taking my first set of portrait photos.

After sweet talking my sister into posing for them I proceeded to take a whole roll of her. I got the film processed and collected it a few days ago.

As soon as I got it home I realised that my scanner was in my student flat in London and not at my house in Kent. So how do I get the photos onto the web to ask you kind folk's opinion... I talked to some of my friends all of whome said they didn't have a scanner except one. Who got my hopes up and then told me that while he has a scanner it's broken.

I guess the point of this post aside from having a rant is to see if anyone can tell me if there is a scanning service of some sort in the UK that could sort this problem for me until I return to uni later in september!

Grrrr..... Much irritation!

I think i might run with Shark's idea first as it would be a cheaper option than having the images burnt to cd!

Thanks for the input tho.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back