Is photography dying? or AlReaDy Dead? Or born Again? answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crzyfotopeeple

Vanimal
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please Answer. Thank you all.. your beautiful and true and free.

Explain your answer please

Are you asking about digital camera or cell phone? Photojournalism, sports, weddings, portraits, it really depends on who you ask, many professionals feel it's dying, many amateurs see it as a future way to make money. Personally I don't believe it's dying, it's changing. It's not getting easier for professionals to make a living at it, but then again that depends on the area of photography.

I left this forum over 6 months ago, this is the first time back since, and I've read all the same questions again. I work as a professional, I have to believe that the profession isn't dying. It has gone in a different direction since digital, good and bad. Before I go off on something I've stated on this forum dozens of times, I will stop there.

picard-facepalm.png

This post is solely to exhibit response. Don't be afaid

I think it is born again due to the cell phone camera. There are more pictures being taken today.

Are they good pictures?

The cell phone point is a good one. I have seen many more people taking interest in photography due to having access to a camera that is with them all the time. It has also removed some of the stigma of carrying around a dedicated camera and this has allowed people that otherwise may have not thought about photography to become interested and further pursue the subject of photography.

Photography has gone through many ups and downs and I expect that your question has probably been asked every ten or twenty years over the last hundred years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back