Is this a good deal for a D80 kit?

Atreus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think u can do better. Just look around. BST in this forum someone had a good deal on a D80 I saw a couple of days ago. Or amazon if u want to go retail. They have D80 packages and so does costco.com

if you find something better, can you post it? i'm wanting better compatibility incase i do get "good" enough to continue upgrading you know. however i read that there is not a dust vibrator on this one, as opposed to the d60-d40. additionally, a 3pt-af, well. seems insufficient...

Yeah, that's a decent deal, but you may want to consider saving a bit more and bypassing the kit lenses for better glass.

NEVER trust any website that doesn't provide the physical location of the business. chances are this place is located in brooklyn, ny and is one of the MANY electronics retailers that specialize in bait & switch tactics and sell gray market/refurb junk. don't do it. try amazon, adorama, or b&h.

you can be assured of what you get from Adorama or B&H....."deals" are generally to the seller's advantage

Most reactions

Back