Is Vonnagy stalking me!

luckydog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cracked-lenz.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
No matter what time of the day or night i log in to the Photoforum, i check to see who else is browsing and low and behold the name "vonnagy" appears 9 out of 10 times!
Does he have powers that tell him when i am logging in, OR does he need to get out of the house a bit more :)
Anyone else out there find this happening to them? Be it Vonnagy or anyone else.

3am again and im still up :lol: ... getting a little tired though, gotta get up early for a meeting .. perhaps i'll get this contract to do this company's product shots :D ... and when i start to yawn at the meeting .. im gonna blame it on u :p

That's right blame the Aussie :)

When you guys need help to overthrow a foreign Govt. or dictator, who's there backing you up? US (and the Brits) :)
When your Govt. decides to screw around with your trade agreements, who gets screwed? US (and maybe China) :)
When Dew's got baggy eyes and a thumpin' headache in the morning, who does she blame? ME :cry:

But seriously Dew, turn off the computer and go to bed before the alarm clock goes off :) We need you looking your fabulous best at the meeting. Good luck with the contract :thumbsup:

luckydog said:
OR does he need to get out of the house a bit more :)

Seeing as youre on every time he is, that must mean u need to get out too. :p

MD is always on when I am, but I know already know he's stalking me.

Manda, don't twist my post around and make me look like the bad guy. :D
I'm here heaps this week because i'm on night shift and there's no work to do.

manda said:
luckydog said:
OR does he need to get out of the house a bit more :)

Seeing as youre on every time he is, that must mean u need to get out too. :p

MD is always on when I am, but I know already know he's stalking me.

can we say restraining order? lol

md

have you tried writing him??? maybe he has a lot of free time and needs a friend (dont we all)

No matter what time of the day or night i log in to the Photoforum, i check to see who else is browsing and low and behold the name "vonnagy" appears 9 out of 10 times!

:lol: I usually leave my computer 24/7, sometimes i have the photoforum site up all night even whilst I am sleeping. I have been on heaps since January primarily because I've started to work from a home office - so I prolly do need to get out me :)

So there :p :p :p :p :twisted:

Most reactions

Back