It's empty......

Southerngal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
anna-1.jpg

I suppose you're aware there's absolutely no detail in the cup? Cloudy day?

A lovely expressive capture! I like it alot.

Im always wary about taking pics of kids these days. I did some of some kids coming down a slide in a play ground, good shots, but then got a load of abuse from the parents who must have thought I was a paedophile collecting images!

I was gutted, as kids are such great and unpredicatable subjects. Usually the most expressive to!

I suppose you're aware there's absolutely no detail in the cup? Cloudy day?

Not very cloudy, actually it was the opposite.....she was sitting in the bleachers at my daughters football game. I took the pick from the other side of the fence....through the fence.

A lovely expressive capture! I like it alot.

Im always wary about taking pics of kids these days. I did some of some kids coming down a slide in a play ground, good shots, but then got a load of abuse from the parents who must have thought I was a paedophile collecting images!

I was gutted, as kids are such great and unpredicatable subjects. Usually the most expressive to!

I actually know the little girl, and her mother thinks the pic is adorable. Thanks!

Very cute, nice catch.....

Thanks! I think its a cute pic for what it is.:)

I actually know the little girl, and her mother thinks the pic is adorable. Thanks!

Thanks! I think its a cute pic for what it is.:)

Looks like one of those sponteaneous sort of shots that you get one chance at. Like it lots. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back