It's my first post and I'm alreading needing your help!

Ok ok .... I'll vote for your pic....but you gotta vote how I say for the upcoming presidential election

Hey guys! I'm so happy to have joined, and I look forward to lots of chats with all of you! I am a new photographer, and it has sparked such a passion in me that I can't stop thinking about it! I'd love to share the most important image of mine that I have right now....I am a finalist in a photo contest for Ontario's Highlands on Facebook and I just might win a new Canon Rebel T3 w/18-55mm lens. I want this camera upgrade so bad! But I need to get the most 'Likes' for my photo...I'm doing good so far but I don't want the other 4 finalists to beat me! I would LOVE if you guys could follow the link to Ontario's Highlands' page and hit Like for my photo and also hit Share and ask your FB friends to too...also, I'd love to hear your feedback and critiques on this photo! Thanks so much!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...6804584.108593.178884295477781&type=3&theater

Scrolling to the top...
It seems a little under exposed. Maybe a flash might help to fill in the shadows. On camera, off camera, it really does matter.

If you send me $5 I WONT like it and turn it into a nothing hand (3-4-5-7).

Sci-Fi baby in pic needs a rhapsody
rocker.gif

Okay guys....you've had your fun at this person's expense. If your first thought is that this is just one to bypass.....

Nuff said....I hope. :sexywink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back