its poker time, cohiba and wiskey!

ghache

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1. i really like this one for some reason, i think it gives it a salloon feeling

4559324818_435bf0daff_b.jpg

2. this is the orignial

4558691565_9d77c8192d_b.jpg

Not a fan of the original, but then the nice color editing you did really brought out its potential.

Excellent shot, I'd just like to see you photo shop in a little bit of the glowing tip on the cigar. Just a subtle glow since she isn't pulling it.

Hi,

The images slants down from left to right, this is a straight no-no.

The original image is too dark for me, I'd prefer to see this exposed more before pushing it through LR or PS. It's also a bit warm, there is tint in the white chips that shouldn't appear there. I think both these points reflect on the final image.

I'd have arranged the objects in the foreground differently, they are very much on one line across the frame which looks unnatural. This is a pity because the light reflecting in the decanter and tumbler could have really added to the final image if they had been placed differently. This might seem like nitpicking but for me it's this attention to detail and the little extra time it takes that makes a great photograph.

Steve

P.S. That's a fair measure of whiskey you have going there....and that's coming from someone who's Irish!

yeah.....the first one is far better....

coloring is sooo retro!
I love it)

Looks like the chip set from costco, lol.

The first thing I noticed is her head is tilted too far back, looks very awkward.

Looks like the chip set from costco, lol.

The first thing I noticed is her head is tilted too far back, looks very awkward.

hahah it is the set from costco! good catch

Most reactions

Back