J.Crew Style..

That's outstanding! I had a shirt from there that was similar. Every piece of fabric was a different color. I could wear them both and look like a clown.

hahaha but it's original... if you wear something like that here, you will definitely grab everyones attention :D

Oh, lets see. My mother in law wears about a XXXXXX-LG. That's a lot of fabric, do they charge by the sq. yard?

Trust me, I'm not defending those pants at all, but there is a pretty big movement out there of people who hold onto a style of clothes called trad or traditional. It stems from the ivy prep style and the southern dandy style. Jcrew has grabbed onto this and has been offering these kind of styles for awhile. I guess Brooks Brothers kind of backed off this style a few years back and the mantle went to Jcrew.

So I hear :blulsh2:

Try taking a gander at Orvis men's clothing, sometime. For the last several years, they've been going uglier and uglier. Sometimes, I don't even bother opening the catalogs I get in the mail. Shame, really. I used to really like 'em.

I would wear those pants to a rave.

Most reactions

Back