Jazzy: an instrumental photoshoot. please view :] and comment if you like.

PatrickCheung

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've had a MIM Fender Jazz Bass hanging on my wall for the past year, and I've always wanted to capture it's beauty. I decided to do a little "photoshoot" for the bass... but i was way to swamped with work, tests, and assignments to do it all in one day. throughout the past week i spent half to an hour each day shooting and experimenting with different lighting.

"Well if you spent so much time shooting, then why are there so few pictures?"
truth be told, i'm a complete newbie to lighting... and i spent most of my time experimenting with lighting from different sources, angles, and what not. i only came up to a total of 8 shots.

anyway, here are my favourite shots of this mini-shoot:
4168240090_700f710a11_b.jpg

4170785232_e99eae9d47_b.jpg

4177461137_bbe6efaf06_b.jpg

Rest of the photos can be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrickyc/sets/72157622840152769/

i've got a question though... i have all these photos... and i wanna share them with the world, you know... how does one go about doing that HAHAHA

anyway, thanks for your time, guys, hope you enjoy what you see.

if you have any comments or criticism, please feel free to post, i'd love to hear from you guys!

I know that is your bass, but is that you playing bass?

yeah it is haha. i dont know why, but i really like that picture. it's not perfect at all, but the imperfections are what i love about it.

love the top too!! not crazy bout the last one though :D

:] what don't you like about it? just wanna know what i can improve on. i'm thinking my body is too dark, and the pitch black arm is a little off...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back